| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antofagasta in October is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 1 day.
- In October the heavens above Antofagasta are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:29 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:41.
- There are approximately 7:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antofagasta October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Antofagasta, Chile
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Antofagasta:
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 655.6 kms (407.4 miles) N
- Tacna, Peru - 600.8 kms (373.3 miles) N
- Arica, Chile - 567.1 kms (352.4 miles) N
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) N
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 471 kms (292.7 miles) NNE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 324 kms (201.3 miles) N
- Huatacondo, Chile - 313.3 kms (194.7 miles) NNE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) ENE
- Oran, Argentina - 626.3 kms (389.2 miles) E
- Salta, Argentina - 526.5 kms (327.2 miles) ESE
- El Salvador, Chile - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) SSE
- Tucuman, Argentina - 647.8 kms (402.5 miles) SE
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 439.4 kms (273.1 miles) S
- Los Loros-Reten Sacrame, Chile - 490.6 kms (304.8 miles) S
- Vallenar, Chile - 615.3 kms (382.3 miles) S
- La Pampa-El Parral, Chile - 617.6 kms (383.8 miles) S