| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antofagasta in July is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of H2O is released during on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Antofagasta are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:00 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:50.
- There are approximately 4:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56% of daylight hours and cloudy 44% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antofagasta July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Antofagasta, Chile
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Antofagasta:
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 655.6 kms (407.4 miles) N
- Tacna, Peru - 600.8 kms (373.3 miles) N
- Arica, Chile - 567.1 kms (352.4 miles) N
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) N
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 471 kms (292.7 miles) NNE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 324 kms (201.3 miles) N
- Huatacondo, Chile - 313.3 kms (194.7 miles) NNE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) ENE
- Oran, Argentina - 626.3 kms (389.2 miles) E
- Salta, Argentina - 526.5 kms (327.2 miles) ESE
- El Salvador, Chile - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) SSE
- Tucuman, Argentina - 647.8 kms (402.5 miles) SE
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 439.4 kms (273.1 miles) S
- Los Loros-Reten Sacrame, Chile - 490.6 kms (304.8 miles) S
- Vallenar, Chile - 615.3 kms (382.3 miles) S
- La Pampa-El Parral, Chile - 617.6 kms (383.8 miles) S