| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antofagasta in December is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid falls across an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Antofagasta are quite sunny with an average of a sizable 8:54 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:32.
- There are approximately 4:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Antofagasta December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Antofagasta, Chile
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Antofagasta:
- Visviri-Tenencia, Chile - 655.6 kms (407.4 miles) N
- Tacna, Peru - 600.8 kms (373.3 miles) N
- Arica, Chile - 567.1 kms (352.4 miles) N
- Codpa-Reten, Chile - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) N
- Camina-Tenencia, Chile - 471 kms (292.7 miles) NNE
- Iquique-Diego Aracena, Chile - 324 kms (201.3 miles) N
- Huatacondo, Chile - 313.3 kms (194.7 miles) NNE
- La Quiaca Obs, Argentina - 518.5 kms (322.2 miles) ENE
- Oran, Argentina - 626.3 kms (389.2 miles) E
- Salta, Argentina - 526.5 kms (327.2 miles) ESE
- El Salvador, Chile - 320.5 kms (199.2 miles) SSE
- Tucuman, Argentina - 647.8 kms (402.5 miles) SE
- Copiapo-Chamonate, Chile - 439.4 kms (273.1 miles) S
- Los Loros-Reten Sacrame, Chile - 490.6 kms (304.8 miles) S
- Vallenar, Chile - 615.3 kms (382.3 miles) S
- La Pampa-El Parral, Chile - 617.6 kms (383.8 miles) S